What is a Physiotherapist?
Physiotherapists are experts in developing and maintaining people's ability to move and function throughout their lives. We have an advanced understanding of how the body moves and what keeps it from moving well and use this knowledge to help people of all ages to improve their wellness, mobility and independence.
What can physiotherapy treat?
For more information on what we can treat at Bradley Stoke Physio take a look at our Services.
How does physiotherapy work?
Each patient is treated as an individual and is thoroughly assessed to identify their specific needs. Physiotherapy treatments at Bradley Stoke Physio may include:
- Mobilisation and manipulation of the joints and soft tissue
- Muscle imbalance and stability work
- Personal rehabilitation exercise programmes
- Preventative screening for runners, gymnasts and golfers
- Gait analysis
- Manual therapy
- Electrotherapy (including ultrasound and/or transcutaneous nerve stimulation)
We aim to restore your confidence in your abilities after your injury or illness. We can also advise on how best to stop your pain coming back or your injury from happening again.
|Initial assessment & treatment||£53|