What we’ll do for you
It literally is a pain not being able to move well enough in order to take part in your every day activities. Sore muscles, stiff joints and painful tendons, can affect your life getting out to see your friends, doing your work (and so getting paid), getting the shopping in, or getting out for a walk and exercise.
Our therapists will soon ease the pain in your muscles, get the flexibility back into your joints, and alleviate the agony in your tendons. We’ll get you back to doing the things you love whether it’s getting out for a walk or to see your friends, and back to the things you need to do such as work or the food shopping!
What type of Joint, Muscle and Tendon problems do we treat?
It would be hard to list every type of joint, muscle and tendon problem that we treat, but commonly we see people who want to get better from:
- Pain in the shoulder, knee, hip, ankle, elbow, hands, fingers, wrist, foot, or toes
- Sprains and strains in ankles, wrists, and knees
- Conditions such as bursitis, repetitive strain injury (RSI),
- Pain caused by conditions such as arthritis, osteoarthritis, and Fibromyalgia
- Pain and soreness in muscles and joints that come with age, normal wear and tear, overdoing exercise or physical activity, and even slouching at their desk
How do we treat Joint, Muscle & Tendon Pain?
Our Joint, Muscle and Tendon Pain service brings together a combination of therapies that can be used to tackle the pain:
For pain caused by sitting at your desk, see Workplace Assessments.
Our qualified Joint, Muscle & Tendon Pain therapists
As with all of our therapists, our Joint, Muscle and Tendon pain team are thoroughly experienced in treating your pain. We also make sure they keep up to date with their training and current ways of treating this type of pain so you can be assured they will be best placed to identify what is causing your pain and how to treat it.
Click on the links below or on their images to the right and find out more about them:
How do you know if you need us?
It’s probably a good time to check in with us if:
- Your pain and discomfort doesn’t go away on its own after a few days
- You have severe pain that’s taking much of your focus
- You have persistent or recurring pain, stiffness, or soreness in your muscles, joints or tendons
- You don’t know what is causing your pain.
It’s usually easier and quicker to treat pain and soreness in muscles, tendons and joints the earlier you see a therapist. So if you feel you would benefit from some advice on whether to come and see us sooner rather later, just give us a ring.
How much will it cost?
Cost will depend on the type of therapy and for how long you would like to receive treatment. A pricelist can be found here, or browse our the therapies (see links to the right) we offer to treat Joint, Muscle & Tendon Pain where you’ll find the associated costs at the bottom of each therapy page.