What we’ll do for you
It’s tough recovering from injury, surgery or illness, or managing a long-term condition such as arthritis.
Recover faster from injury or surgery
Work with one of our therapists and you will be up and out and about, feeling better quicker and in less pain than if you’re waiting for things to mend themselves.
Relief from pain and stiffness
Our therapists are also experienced in supporting those who have a long-term condition such as arthritis, or a condition that affects muscle control and movement.
Your Bradley Stoke Physio & Health therapist will focus on reducing your pain, swelling and stiffness, and the endorphins released will leave you feeling much more positive and active.
What type of Injury, Surgery and Illness Rehab do we provide?
In order to speed up your recovery, our therapists at Bradley Stoke Physio & Health can:
- Reduce your pain, stiffness and swelling
- Restore your range of movement and increase your flexibility
- Help you regain the strength, stamina and your normal levels of fitness
- Ease muscle tension and spasm
- Improve your circulation
What treatments do we use to provide Injury, Surgery and Illness Rehab?
Our qualified therapists bring together their expertise and knowledge in the following treatments:
Meet our Injury, Surgery and Illness Rehab Therapists
Click on their images to the right to find out more about our Injury, Surgery and Illness Rehab therapists:
How do you know if you need us?
If you want to get better faster after being injured or undergoing surgery, or if you want to reduce pain and discomfort felt as a result of a long-term condition, then give us a call.
Our therapists can certainly help if:
- You want to be able to move around with greater ease and freedom
- Pain, stiffness or swelling is bothering you and getting in the way of you doing the things you want and need to do
- A long term condition such as arthritis or cerebral palsy means your joints or muscles are stiff, painful and you would like to be more mobile
Uncertain as to whether our therapists can boost your recovery or improve your quality of life? Already under the care of your GP, hospital or consultant and want to know how our therapists can help you feel better quicker? Feel free to get in touch – we’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
How much does it cost?
Cost will depend on the type of therapy and for how long you would like to receive treatment. A pricelist can be found here, or browse the therapies we use to rehabilitate people following injury, surgery or illness (links above and to the right) where you’ll find the associated costs at the bottom of each page.