We are delighted that we are able to re-open the Bradley Stoke Physio & Health clinic for video physiotheraoy consultations and selected in-person physiotherapy consultations.
If you would like an appointment with us face-to-face, you’ll notice things are quite different to coming to see us pre-lockdown, so we wanted to explain what you will see.
The first thing to note is that we are re-opening in accordance with the most recent advice from Public Health England and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. This means that we have made the following changes to maximise the safety of our patients and staff:
Booking a physio appointment with Bradley Stoke Physio & Health
- We are unable to accommodate “walk-in” appointments – you will need to email us or ring for a telephone consultation first.
- When we speak, we will ask you some medical questions, as well as ask you about the history of your condition.
- Depending on your medical history and your condition, we will offer you either a video consultation or, where it’s only possible to treat you in-person, face-to-face contact.
- Face-to-face appointments do carry more risk than a virtual appointment, so we need to minimise contact time as much as possible in order to keep you safe. The initial telephone consultation will be included in your in-person consultation time
Attending your in-person physio appointment
- We will ask you to arrive at your appointment time and not any earlier.
- Please wait in the car park on arrival and we will call you on your mobile phone when we are ready.
- Patients should come to their appointment alone (unless they are a child or require a carer).
- Bring with you a face covering and wear it while in the clinic.
- On arrival you will again be asked about the state of your health and we may check your temperature.
- On entry to the clinic please use the hand sanitiser or wash your hands.
- We ask that you please minimise your contact with handrails, door handles and furniture.
- Payment will be with contactless/card or BACS transfer (no cash).
- Please wear appropriate clothing for your appointment – avoid the need to change clothing whilst in your appointment.
It is vital that if you are displaying possible signs of Covid-19, or if you should be self-isolating under current government guidelines, you do not attend your appointment. Our therapists will be following the same strict guidance.
Other changes to Bradley Stoke Physio & Health protocols
To reassure you, we have changed our practice protocols so as avoid patient interaction/contact:
- We have staggered our appointment times to reduce waiting room traffic.
- Appointment times are spaced allowing us to clean and disinfect between each patient.
- All necessary PPE including masks [visors?], gloves and aprons, will be worn by all therapists – this will be replaced or disinfected as appropriate between patients.
- In addition to our normal cleaning protocols, staff will be significantly increasing the level and frequency of cleaning all clinic areas with disinfectant.
- We are staying up to date with advice and guidance on best practice.
We are looking forward to seeing you virtually or in-person! Get in touch with any queries or to book your appointment:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01454 618 525