This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide services and enable functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage date
- Other information relevant to patient enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from Bradley Stoke Physio & Health, enabling us to deliver improved service and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the service and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you (we will always offer you a way of unsubcribing from this if you prefer)
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer. Your web browser should provide this information and there are a number of sites that give guidance for various browsers, including www.aboutcookies.org.
We also use analytics to acts as an anonymous identifier when you visit the website and does not contain information from which you can personally be identified. We use this information for the purpose of creating anonymous usage and interest profiles for the purpose of improving and developing the website and the services that we offer.
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you can be assured that we will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily via one of these methods:
- Unsubscribe directly from our newsletter using the 'unsubscribe button'
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Write to us at Bradley Stoke Physio, Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre, Fiddlers Wood Road, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 9BS
Any personal information we hold about you in stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1988.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control over websites outside the www.bradleystokephysio.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site's data protection and privacy policies fully.