What is a Privacy Notice?
Under data protection law you, as a client or contact of Bradley Stoke Physio & Health, have specific rights. To communicate these rights to you in a clear and concise manner, we are providing you with this privacy notice.
Who We Are
Bradley Stoke Physio & Health, Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre, Bradley Stoke, Bristol. BS32 9BS.
Tel : 01454 618525. Email : email@example.com.
We collect and process data because we have a legal obligation to do so and if the data is relevant, adequate and limited to what is necessary.We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our clients and website visitors.
What Sort Of Personal Data Do We Collect
We record and use the following categories of personal data which may include
- •telephone numbers
- •email addresses
This may be over the telephone, by email or in person. We store this in an electronic format with a third party (TM2 Blue Zinc)
At your first appointment
- •At your first appointment at the clinic we will record your past medical history, consent to examination and treatment, as well as recording details of your clinical examination and ongoing treatment records.
- •We will also ask about your activities, your employment, as well as any medication you are currently taking.
These medical records we collect in a paper format and store in a lockable metal filing cabinet.
What We Do with It
We use this information:
- •To provide a legal record of any treatment or advice we provide
- •To facilitate your care and ensure continuity of care
- •To contact you in regard to on-going treatment. This may include sending exercises via email or via a third party (PhysioTools)
- •We would also like to send you information about our products and services by email via our newsletter (MailChimp). You may unsubscribe at any time. If you agree to being contacted in this way, please tick the box on the registration form
- •With your permission we may pass information to other health professionals who are involved in your care e.g. your GP. This information may be given to you in the form of a letter. If this is the case, the letter and the protection of its contents become your responsibility.
- •We may use your data for quality feedback purposes
- •We may use your information for auditing
- •We do not pass on your information for commercial purposes.
Sharing Your Personal Data
Where third parties are used by us to store your personal data, we ensure they are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation of May 23rd 2018.
Retaining Your Personal Data
We retain your personal data indefinitely in case you return for a further episode of care. We have a legal obligation to hold your medical records for a period of 8 years, or, if under the age of 21, for a period until you reach the age of at least 25
You are entitled to a copy of your records and to have any discrepancies rectified. Please contact us at the address above to do this.
Should your personal data that we control be lost, stolen or otherwise breached, where this constitutes a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will contact you without delay. We will give you the contact details of the person who is dealing with the breach, explain to you the nature of the breach and the steps we are taking to deal with it.
Should You Wish to Complain
You can contact the ICO via their website: www.ico.org.uk should you wish to make a complaint about the way we are processing your personal data.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling
We use Google Analytics to give us feedback on our website