We pride ourselves on being a knowledgeable, friendly team that delivers the highest standard of care to our patients. As such:
- We're a polite and helpful bunch who will treat you with courtesy and respect
- We keep up to date with latest practices so we can provide the most effective treatment for you
- Our aim is to provide advice and treatment that will help you feel better
- Anyone is welcome to be accompanied during treatment
- We won't share information about you and your treatment with others unless you've given us permission
- If you want to know more about any aspect of the advice or treatment we provide, please just ask
To help us provide an effective and efficient service, there are a few things we need to add:
- Patients under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- If you can't keep a scheduled appointment, please let us know so we don't keep other patients waiting (we may charge you for appointments that you have booked but do not attend)
- Payment! This is required on the day of treatment unless a prior arrangement has been made. Cash, cheques, debit and credit cards are accepted. There will be a 3.5% surcharge if using American Express.
We strive to provide a consistently high level of service and care. If you are dissatisfied with the level of service you receive, or have some suggestions, please contact us in writing.
Our address is:
Bradley Stoke Physio & Health, Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre, Fiddlers Wood Lane, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 9BS
Alternatively, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org