Major insurance companies include BUPA, AXA PPP, Aviva and others.
Some health insurance companies will cover all or part of the cost of Alexander Technique lessons or Pilates or Yoga classes if the teacher is a qualifies Physiotherapist
Please note: Some health insurance plans are provided by intermediaries, so it might be useful to check which insurance company actually provides your cover.
Before you book with us
- Please check your health/medical insurance policy to make sure you're covered for the treatment you are requesting and if there are any restrictions on the treatment you receive (if in doubt, get in touch with your insurance company).
- Please also check with your health/ medical insurance company if you have an excess on your policy.
- Contact your insurance company to request an authorisation code.
Please note: it is the responsibility of the patient receiving the treatment to ensure that all assessment, treatment and insurance excess fees are paid if they are not covered by the policy.
To book your appointment
- Phone or email Bradley Stoke Physio & Health to make an appointment. Please let us know at this point that you're covered by health insurance and by whom you're covered.
- Bring your insurance plan membership number and authorisation code with you to your first appointment so that we can bill them direct.
We look forward to seeing you at Bradley Stoke Physio & Health for your treatment.